Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Verifications and Letters of Good Standing

The Office of the Registrar provides a variety of verification documents and services.

Current Student Enrollment Verifications verify enrollment for the current or previous terms and can be used for renewing insurances, loan deferments, and many other purposes.

Letters of Good Standing contain the most recent academic standing and cumulative GPA for current students and can be used for good student discounts among other things.

The Office of the University Registrar does not verify Dental or Medical degrees or residencies. Please contact the College of Dentistry or the College of Medicine to verify that information.

The W.T. Young Library under a blue sky with branches covering the right in white blooms.

Current Student Enrollment Verifications

Current UK students can access their enrollment verification for the current or previous terms through their myUK portal by going to the Student Services tab → myRecords → Enrollment Verifications.


Letters of Good Standing

Current students can access their Letter of Good Standing through their myUK portal by going to the Student Services tab → myRecords → Letter of Good Standing.


Transient or Visiting Students

Current UK students planning to take courses as a visiting or transient student at another institution will need to complete a Transient or Visiting Student Form. The form below will need to be completed and signed by the student and their UK academic advisor before being sent to the Registrar’s Office. Registrar staff will sign and send the form to the Visiting Institution.

Download Form

Third Party Verification

If you are a third party needing to verify the education of a current or former UK student, please submit your request through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Verify Now

Need help?

Please contact us if you need a verification form completed or need additional assistance.

Contact Us